Table of Contents
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. When it comes to space, we’re investing in building the tools that will allow every person and organization on Earth to realize the incredible potential of space.
We’re a partner-led and ecosystem-focused platform. Our approach to space is multi-band, multi-vendor, and multi-orbit. Our thriving ecosystem of space partners allows for the most comprehensive and innovative offerings for our joint customers and the future of space computing.
Our differentiated ecosystem of partners spans space operators, manufacturers, systems integrators, data providers, analytics and AI ISVs, and more. These partners cover a breadth of capabilities like virtualization, data processing and insight, and ground infrastructure.
Why join the Space Partner Program?
We believe in a better together story for Space and Spectrum partners running on Azure. By joining the program, you can gain access to various benefits such as:
- Azure Engineering Training & Adoption Resources
- Quarterly NDA roadmap reviews and newsletters
- Participation in Space and Spectrum focused Microsoft events
- Co-engineering for customer POCs
- Microsoft Product Integration or add-ins
- Joint PR & Marketing for POCs and co-investment
- Azure Sponsorship Credits
- Co-sell and joint GTM coordination
- Opportunities to be showcased in Microsoft customer presentations and sales trainings
To join the program, we ask partners to commit to:
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement with Microsoft
- Run solution(s) on Azure including Azure monetary commitment
- Provide resourcing towards joint goals and engagements
- Participate in quarterly business and GTM reviews with committed pipelines and metrics
- Participate in joint marketing, customer stories, and events