Empire Today is looking for a results-motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join our team. We need someone who can deliver results while optimizing performance over time to continually deliver high-quality applicants to our company. You will work cross-functionally, leveraging best-in-class digital and traditional marketing and recruiting strategies to continually attract applicants to meet Empire’s ever-growing talent acquisition needs. The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is focused on the management, optimization, and reporting for Empire Today’s Recruitment Marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for the success of our demand-generation recruitment campaigns and works closely with Empire’s digital marketing team, creative team, performance marketing team, web development team, talent acquisition teams, and outside agencies to deliver top talent to our company on a national scale.
In this role, you will be a part of our marketing team and collaborate with our internal talent acquisition team to manage effective marketing campaigns that attract qualified candidates to corporate and contractor positions nationwide. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of recruitment marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on digital campaigns and job boards.
- Own the strategic and tactical implementations that allow the company to find, attract and engage job seekers to encourage a more qualified application.
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience.
- Coordinate recruitment digital marketing campaigns via paid and organic channels, including job boards, Google, Bing, and social media platforms.
- Support and work closely with the company’s recruitment team to understand demand for talent and adjust digital budgets and strategies to continually deliver candidates to meet such demand.
- Own the company’s employer branding strategy and collaborate with the company’s talent acquisition team to bring the brand to life across online and offline channels.
- Review and enhance job descriptions to optimize recruitment marketing campaign performance.
- Track, analyze, and optimize recruitment marketing campaigns based on metrics and ROI. Reporting to senior management.
- Research and recommend new recruiting sources for active and passive candidates.
- Plan and manage traditional recruitment marketing strategies, such as job fairs, to drive new applicants.
- Provide recommendations on how to best allocate recruitment advertising budgets.
- Research and implement the latest trends in recruitment marketing and applicant conversion techniques.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of recruitment marketing experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Google AdWords and/or Social Media Marketing is preferred, but not required.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills.
- Be a creative problem solver with sharp attention to detail.
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding digital and social media marketing and the implications of each on traditional marketing activities.
- Knowledge of home improvement industry is a plus.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Digital Marketing