Why you can’t miss this data center operations event
What You’ll Takeaway From The Conference
- Power and cooling are one the largest, critical segments of the data center industry, what innovations are making operations run more efficiently?
- How will Northern Virginia navigate power limitations and what does this mean for your operations?
- Air cooling, liquid cooling, or other? Which technique is best when considering cost and scale?
- Sustainability is becoming an increasing priority, but how do we ensure we’re on the right path?
- Is Los Angeles and Northern California leading the charge on sustainable operations? Can best practices be learned from their data centers?
- Is the current infrastructure ready for new technologies? How do we brace for the future?
- With increasing population growth across major markets like Dallas and Denver, how are operators planning for more density?
- What are the impacts on uptime availability, resiliency, sustainability, and power costs of ever-higher power densities and cooling requirements?
How You’ll Do More Business From Attending: Dive into power, cooling, density, DCIM trends that industry experts are currently adopting, and how to optimize your data center for the most optimal performance. With rack densities increasing and capacity continuing to hit limitations, maximizing what you have currently and running it efficiently will be a key differentiating factor.
Who You’ll Meet While Networking: Owners, providers, engineers, brokers, contractors, director of operations, director of operations, CIOs, investors, lawyers, CEOs, vice president of design and construction
For questions or interest in becoming a speaker or sponsor, please email our DICE Global Director, Adam Knobloch, [email protected]