Before registering, read Instructions & Guidelines for Students & Researchers carefully.
Download Android Mobile App. Download Apple Mobile App.
To participate in any studies posted on this site, students must register using their Beach ID campus account. Your firstname.lastname@example.org email account is the one associated with this system. To get started, read Instructions for Students.
The Department of Marketing Subject Pool Pool is OPEN for registration for the fall 2022 semester. Register at the start of the term to avoid missing participation opportunities. To register, log in with your Beach ID and then click “Request Account”.
At this time, all studies are completed totally online at one’s convenience (by the study deadline). If restrictions ease up in the future, some studies may be conducted in the COB Research Lab.
There are no studies currently available. The date for the next new study is unknown at this time. All studies have limited enrollments and once they fill, they will not appear in your list of available studies.
- Once you register, you will automatically be notified when new studies are available. Only studies with open signups are visible to users – once a study closes/fills, it is not visible.
- Students must monitor the Sona website to check for signup openings, to check study deadlines, to schedule and cancel signups, and to confirm credits.
- MKTG 300 students need to earn 2 credits to complete the course requirement. Studies are worth .5 or 1.5 credits depending on the estimated time to complete a specific study.
- “Unexcused no shows” will earn a penalty and anyone that has two “unexcused no shows” will no longer have access to future studies. See Instructions & Guidelines for Students & Researchers for details.
- The Sona Administrator will not reply to messages about study availability, schedules, credits earned, or alternative options for course credit. Update messages will be sent to all registered users once a week with information about current and future studies.
- If you are unable or unwilling to participate in the Department of Marketing Subject Pool or if you are unable to earn sufficient credits, contact your Instructor about alternative options for this course requirement. Students must be 18+ years old to participate in studies and so, younger users must contact their instructor for an alternative assignment.
- If you have trouble logging onto this site, click here for troubleshooting help.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation!
NOTE: Credits are posted on the Sona Systems website within 24 hours of participation. However, credits will not appear on BeachBoard/Canvas until final participation reports are processed by individual instructors at the end of the term.