Table of Contents
The information you provide on the Offer listing page for your software as a service (SaaS) offer will be displayed in the Microsoft commercial marketplace online stores. This includes the descriptions of your offer, screenshots, and your marketing assets.
Offer listing content is not required to be in English if the offer description begins with the phrase, “This application is available only in [non-English language].” It is also acceptable to provide a Useful Link URL to offer content in a language other than the one used in the offer listing content.
On the Offer listing page, under Marketplace details, complete the following steps. To learn more about these required details, see Offer listing details.
- The Name box is prefilled with the name you entered earlier in the New offer dialog box. You can change the name at any time.
- In the Search results summary box, enter up to 50 characters of text. This summary is used in the marketplace listing search results.
- In the Description box, enter a description for your offer. This text box has rich text editor controls that you can use to make your description more engaging. You can also use HTML tags to format your description. You can enter up to 5,000 characters of text in this box, which includes HTML markup and spaces. For information about HTML formatting, see HTML tags supported in the commercial marketplace offer descriptions.
- In the Getting started instructions box, provide instructions to help customers connect to your SaaS offer. You can add up to 3,000 characters of text and links to more detailed online documentation.
- (Optional) In the Search keywords boxes, enter up to three search keywords that customers can use to find your offer in the commercial marketplace. You don’t need to include the offer Name and Description: that text is automatically included in search.
Complete these steps to add links to supplemental online documentation.
- To add optional supplemental online documents about your app or related services, under Useful links, select Add a link.
- In the fields that appear, enter a title (up to 255 characters) and the link (starting with https) to the online document.
- To enter another link, repeat steps 1 through 2.
Under Contact information, provide information for the following contacts:
- Support contact (required) – For general support questions.
- Engineering contact (required) – For technical questions. We will use this information to contact you when there are issues with your offer, including certification issues.
- CSP Program contact (optional) – For support and business issues. This information is only shown to CSP partners.
For each contact, you’ll provide a name, phone number, and email address (these won’t be displayed publicly). A Support URL is required for the Support Contact (this will be displayed publicly).
In the Support contact boxes, enter a name, email address, phone number, and the URL to your support page.
In the Engineering contact boxes, enter a name, email address, and phone number.
(Optional) In the CSP Program Contact boxes, enter a name, email address, and phone number.
To extend your offer to the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, in the CSP Program Marketing Materials box, provide a link to your marketing materials.
The CSP program extends your offer to a broader range of qualified customers by enabling CSP partners to bundle, market, and resell your offer. These resellers will need access to materials for marketing your offer. For more information, see Go-to-market with Microsoft.
Add marketing documents
You must add at least one and a maximum of three marketing documents for your offer. These documents must be in .PDF format.
- Under Supporting documents, drag and drop your PDF file onto the gray box.
- In the Name box that appears, enter a name for this document. Customers will see this name on your offer’s details tab.
- Repeat these steps to add an additional supporting document.
When creating media for your offer, make sure that the assets you create are welcoming and inclusive for all. To learn more about how to create accessible media, see Create accessible media.
Under Logos, upload a Large logo in PNG format between 216 x 216 and 350 x 350 pixels. Partner Center will automatically create Small (48 x 48) and Medium (90 x 90) logos, which you can replace later if you want.
All three logo sizes are used in different places in the online stores.
- The Medium logo appears when you create a new resource in Microsoft Azure.
- The Large logo appears on your offer listing page in Azure Marketplace and Microsoft AppSource.
- The Small logo appears in Azure Marketplace search results and on the Microsoft AppSource main page and search results pages.
You must add a minimum of one and a maximum of five screenshots that demonstrate your offer. All images must be 1280 x 720 pixels in size and in .PNG format.
- Under Screenshots, drag and drop your .PNG file onto the Screenshot box.
- Next to Add image caption, click the Edit icon.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a caption.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 to add additional screenshots.
Add videos (optional)
You can add links to YouTube or Vimeo videos that demonstrate your offer. These videos are shown to customers along with your offer. You must enter a thumbnail image of the video, sized to 1280 x 720 pixels in size and in .PNG format. You can add a maximum of four videos per offer.
- Under Videos , select the Add video link.
- In the boxes that appear, enter the name and link for your video.
- Drag and drop a .PNG file (1280 x 720 pixels) onto the gray Thumbnail box.
- To add another video, repeat steps 1 through 3.
If you have an issue uploading files, make sure your local network does not block the https://upload.xboxlive.com service used by Partner Center.
Select Save draft before continuing to the next tab: Preview audience.