Job Description & How to Apply Below
About NewsBreak (Particle Media, Inc.)
NewsBreak defines a new way for users to engage with local news. Since its founding in 2015, it has grown by leaps and bounds. We’re an AI-powered news aggregator that delivers the most relevant local news to users.
We’re the #1 news app on Android and iOS in the U.S. with 45M+ monthly active users.
Particle Media, Inc. (the company owns and operates News Break) is a series-C startup headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Particle Media is currently looking for an Ad Operations Manager to execute digital advertising campaigns for our increasing list of agencies and advertisers. As our Ad Ops Manager, you will provide insight and expertise on a variety of campaign executions, as well as providing direction to the appropriate teams, to guarantee the success of our campaigns and satisfaction of our clients.
These campaigns include preferred deals, direct, programmatic guaranteed, and PMPs that run across our sites and video distribution platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams to guarantee client satisfaction on both programmatic and direct campaigns
- Troubleshoot issues related to campaigns and creative
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of ad campaigns across the company’s owned and operated properties as well as any external distribution platforms
- Manage weekly departmental meetings and build retargeting segments
- Work with creative teams to ensure we’re in compliance with ad policies and publication specifications
- Manage the delivery and optimization of ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill accurately
- Create daily delivery report analysis for general over-delivery, under delivery and breakage
- Extensive experience in managing Google Ad Manager (esp. DFP)
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns across both direct and programmatic channels
- Advertising operations focused individual with expertise in digital advertising
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Experience working with Operative and DFP and browser inspector tools and inventory management systems
- Previous experience at a publisher or ad agency is helpful, ideally working across both direct and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with campaign management in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and manage several accounts simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We provide a highly competitive compensation package including base salary, bonuses, and stock options. Benefits include great Medical, Dental and Vision. A flat organization and family-like culture makes this a perfect environment to make huge impact on our product and grow your skill set.
Search for further Jobs Here: