Welcome to 10 Things Before the Opening Bell. Sign up here to get this email in your inbox every morning.
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. US stock futures are mixed after tech stages biggest rally since November. See what markets are doing today.
2. Janet Yellen says the US Treasury is working to deliver relief aid quickly. She said Biden’s rescue plan could help avoid a key mistake made during the Great Recession.
3. GameStop stock surges 20% as retail investors pile into meme stocks again. The video-game retailer’s stock price has surged more than 450% in recent days.
4. Mark Mobius fears lower bitcoin prices could hit tech stocks ‘very badly.’ “The relationship between bitcoin prices and the tech market is very close,” he says.
5. US regulators consider rule changes for options