MBN – Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in 1 Day – March 15th, 2021
US: 751 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 64 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 32 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 131 https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
- Tech/Jobs: Nokia to reduce workforce by 10,000 globally.
- Economy: Wall Street’s main concern shifts from COVID to inflation.
- Pharma: EU regulators team up with U.S. and UK on pharmaceutical mergers.
- Corporate Bonds: Ford announces $2 billion convertible notes offering.
- Wind Energy: Bladeless turbines could soon be generating electricity for your home.
- Health 1: Is fighting a pandemic similar to fighting a war?
- Environment: Can the US reach net zero emissions by 2050?
- Automotive/EV 1: GM striving for electric vehicles with longer range.
- UFO Aliens 1: Schoolchildren’s eerie drawings after 1977 alien encounter.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Pentagon finally admits it is holding and testing UFO wreckage material.
- Insurance: Hot tub accidents during lockdown have tripled, say insurers.
- Health 2: Food ideas to help you sleep well.
- WFH: How life-changing is remote working?
- Automotive/EV 2: VW planning on 6 cell battery gigafactories in Europe.
- Aviation 2: Allow unfettered travel for vaccinated people, British Airways boss urges.
- Health 3: The US should reach herd immunity during the summer.
- Online Shopping: If you’re not going to wear it 30 times, don’t buy it, says new guide.
- Meanings: What is Customer Experience?
- Automotive/EV 3: Northvolt, Swedish battery maker, gets $14 billion order from VW.
- Crypto: India may ban trading, mining, and holding cryuptocurrencies.
5 Reasons to Use Transcription for Your Business
4 Ways Translation Can Boost Your Online Business
The Most Effective Ways to Get More Instagram Followers 2021
Tig Welding – A Comprehensive Guide
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Impact VPN Technology & Industry
Online Gambling in Scandinavia: Market Trends in 2021
Market Business News is an online newspaper that specializes in publishing financial, economic, stock market, and business news articles on a daily basis.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]