Eligible Business Qualifications
Small businesses, Micro-businesses, and For-profit independent arts and cultural organizations (collectively, “Eligible Applicants”) must be currently viable and have begun operation on or before March 1, 2019, and continue to be in operation as of the date of application (maybe shuttered due to COVID restrictions). See the FAQ section below for definitions of business categories above.
Eligible Applicants will be required to show loss of gross receipts as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic or compliance with COVID-19 health and safety protocols which resulted in business modifications, interruptions, or closures.
Small businesses and Micro-businesses must:
1. Have 2019 or 2020 Gross Receipts of between $25,000 and $500,000 per annum
- line 1a, IRS Form 1120 or 1065;
- line 1, IRS Form 1040 Schedule C
- sum of line 1a + line 2, IRS Form 1040 Schedule F
2. Demonstrate positive net profit on 2019 Business Return ($1 or greater)